Tuesday, March 23, 2010

F.H.E.

Once a week (well, at least once a week) usually on Monday, we have a special night where our goal is to have a F.H.E. -
Family Home Evening or ...
what I like to think of it as ...
Fun and Happiness for Everyone!
Cheesy, I know, but that is me.


Well, last night we went to DISNEYLAND!!! I know, shocking, but it was a rather wonderful night. The weather was perfect, the lines were not very long, the children were extra cute, and best of all - we got ice cream. How I love ice cream.

So much fun! I sure love my family!

(we are all addicted to this ride)





ok. one more time...


(Thanks Melanie for the justification to head over there last night,
not that it takes much for us) (:

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey, you're welcome! And, thanks for being so quick and taking a picture for me! :-) How fun for you to live so close. Do you remember when we all lived in AZ and a bunch of us bought a year pass to the Phoenix Zoo? Great memories!

TamaraLove said...

Melanie - We kept renewing our Phoenix Zoo pass until we moved out here. (: I was very sad when it expired. Todd and I would go there for early morning dates sometimes without the kids. I loved it!

html/java