Monday, March 15, 2010

Flower Power!

Ok, there is this new trend currently with the babies (well, the baby girls at least). I don't know if you have noticed it or seen it yet, but it is happening, trust me!

What is the trend you might ask??? It is to have the biggest possible flower that your infant daughter's head can hold up. I LOVE it! It makes me laugh, so cute and funny!

So, I was feeling a little sad.
I don't have a cute little head to
place a SUPER Sized flower upon...

But then I got to thinking, who says Giant flowers are just for cute little bald heads? I mean, I do have cute teens that are always willing to indulge me and keep me smiling.

I made Krystin and Kayla their own 'head sized' flowers to wear

Aren't they adorable!?
Who says giant flower headbands are just for babies?!

or even just for girls...


Dang it! I sure LOVE my kids!

Thank you Kayla, Logan and Krystin for being so darn awesome!
I love you!

1 comment:

Sims Family said...

Your kids are good sports. My husband calls those cabbages, not flower. hehe

html/java