Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy 17th Birthday, Logan!

I am behind in posting this.
(Although, I cheated and set it to show on May 26th)

With the move, Logan's wisdom teeth removal, and the end of the school year.
Yes. I am behind.

None-the-less...

I wanted to Say Happy 17th Birthday
to
my Sweet Boy!
Logan, 
I LOVE YOU!
I am SOOO Grateful to be your Mommy,
and
So Grateful to be able to celebrate 17 years with you.

You have a heart of gold and our family wouldn't be complete without you!

Logan's birthday was not exactly ideal this year.
Two days before his birthday,
he had his Wisdom teeth removed.

They needed to come out,
we were leaving the country,
and it was the LAST three day weekend of the year.

He had such a positive attitude!

Todd landed Friday Night from Hong Kong,
Saturday was 'their' birthday's'

Logan, poor swollen Birthday face! 

 We hadn't seen Todd in 5 long weeks.
That was HARD!
I NEVER, EVER, EVER want to do that again.



 Our good friends the Mushets
Came all the way over to our neck of the woods,
to have a Good Bye/Birthday Lunch with us.

It was awesome!

Later that night,
some of the kids friends through a surprise
"Good Bye/Happy B-day Party" for them. 

Poor Logan was really not feeling well,
but I think had a good time! 




For Logan's Birthday
we wanted to give him an IPAD.

Since we were moving though,
and electric plugs and the such are different in Hong Kong...
That and moving electronics is scary...
We wrapped a tiny picture of a white and black Ipad for Logan to open.
Then, told him he could choose which he wants to get in HK.

He chose white.

He seems to like it.
He even got a keyboard for it,
that works with his ipod too!

Happy Birthday, Logan!

Thank you for 17 years, so far!
Here is to a 100 more!

I love you, 
my baby boy!


No comments:

html/java