Monday, November 15, 2010

Loganism #2

Logan says random stuff, pretty much all the time.  We love him for it.  He keeps up thinking, and well entertained!  

So, I had to share:

Ok, So the kids and I are at Ikea and Logan gets one of his 'thinking' looks on his face, and then he says:

Logan:  Mom, you know how they cryogenically freeze people?
Me:  Yes??
Logan:  Well, if a woman is pregnant when she is frozen.  Would it kill the baby - you know explode its cells, or could they bring the baby back?
Me:  Wow, hmn, theoretically the process should effect the baby the same as the Mom, but I am not sure!

I have no clue what made him think about that as we were entering Ikea, but hey there you go?!  

I love that boy!

1 comment:

Sims Family said...

I love how he asks you that question like you are supposed to know the answer. :)

html/java