Monday, January 11, 2010

Starting the year off - right!

Yes... We made resolutions, shared thoughts, hopes and wishes for this new year...


But, come on people. We have to have priorities. Forget - being healthier, dieting, exercise and all or all the other resolutions about financial frugality and the betterment of humankind. Not, that these are not all on the list and very important. But, like I said - priorities!


... and ... Priority number one:
Have More fun!




aaahh, Disneyland - Perfect!


Logan, I think that was a little 'too' much fun there kiddo.


Kay was tired. I asked her to give me her best pouty/annoyed face.
Oh, Kayla you can do better than that. You still look cute!


Ok, my other favorite resolution... Enjoy the beauty around us a little more.

another awesome greeting this morning.

No comments:

html/java