Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Funk to Fun - through pics

Ever just kind of feel in a funk?

Yes, I am sure you do.

Everyone does from time to time, Really.

I have been kind of in a funk lately. Todd started a new job, which I am SO happy for HIM about! Yay! Great job! Great job that is 50 some miles a way from home (beautiful by the coast 50 mile drive mind you), but I miss him, a LOT! Even if I can IM him all day, and he is home on Fridays. I am having husband withdrawal. Well, and with a new job there is the waiting for the pay cycle to start and with this job - 45 days to get rolling, annoying.... But happy about the job. Good job! YAY! Even with all the rationalizing, I was still kind of 'funkish'... Pathetic, I know, but I am HUMAN!

So, you know what pulls me out of a funk???
Well, at least tonight?

Here Let Me show you!

Look at that sweet smile!

and. No, not because she is doing the dishes, but it is a BONUS!
Thanks Krystin!!!

Oh, this would make anyone smile, and even laugh.

Logan giving Indy some loving, while doing homework.

Lily wants some lovin' too

Indy thought Logan needed to be groomed,
and wouldn't get off his head - so funny!!!!

He had JUST showered too.

Big sister to the rescue... or...hmn

Kayla brought in some help,
persuasion is best accomplished in one's own language.

Xia trying to convince Indy, that while Logan's head is nice
It is NOT a landing pad...

I SURE LOVE these Kiddos and creatures!!!
SOOO MUCH!!!

Thanks for making me smile!

Well, and this guy is pretty cute too

as he waits with me for these two

to finish Roadshow practice.

Did I mention Krystin has a solo in it?
Because She does, and it is REALLY CUTE!
Performances will be Fri and Sat Feb 26/27...

How can you stay in a funk with such cute, sweet faces all around you??! You can't!
And even if they get moody, they are still REALLY dang CUTE when they are sleeping.
Well, and Todd is taking me to Disneyland Friday evening - that works too! (:

1 comment:

Sims Family said...

I call my funk a BAD MOOD. And I get them too! :) When husbands work long hours (yes, mine, too!) we feel overwhelmed sometimes.

Your kids are so cute. They always look so happy!

I love all the windows in your kitchen.

html/java