Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Police

EEEK!

When I was arriving home from picking up Krystin from school yesterday,
I saw not only a police car parked RIGHT in front of our house,
but a police motorcycle too. Of course, I thought the worst.
.

Now, to put things in perspective, keep this in mind:

1. We have No neighbor across the street.
2. Kayla has been driving for about 3 and 1/2 months
and should have beat me home by a few minutes.
3. Police don't usually stop by just to say hi...
.



Needless to say, my heart sank..

I couldn't see Kayla's car in the drive way at first, stupid bushes.
but it was there

Still, a police car and a police motor cycle outside my front door.

What the heck?!

I mean if they were here for any other neighbor,
why park in front of my house.


I quickly parked and ran in the house.
to find...

Logan happily singing in the shower

and Kayla up in her room.

???

Apparently, the police were here for the next-door neighbor, just checking up on her, because I guess she hadn't been seen for a couple of days and she is a single lady that lives alone.
.
DEAR GOODNESS...

Kayla and Logan told me that the police did talk to them, just asked if they had seen our neighbor. Oh, and Kay thought that just maybe I might panic when I saw the Police entourage out front and that maybe she should call or text me to let me know, but then decided I would figure it out quick enough.
Thanks Kay! :p

2 comments:

Sims Family said...

That would freak me out, too!

mvpeels said...

WOW, so sorry. I would think that too.

html/java