Friday, January 23, 2009

Purses

Let me start off by saying - I really wanted a new purse, but couldn't decide on one (for like, uhm 2 years - don't ask)... Seriously, my Love Todd, patiently, endured countless hours of perusing stores, shops, malls and all to no avail. There just wasn't one that called out to me.

Well, apparently, my father decided enough is enough and HE would find me the perfect purse. I was informed that 5 purses had been ordered - all of which I should love... My Dad said this knowing the above information, so ... here we go.


The purses arrived on 3 different days.

Day 1 - the 'Green Bag Day'

Purse # 1 -AKA The Green Beast

Yes, that is crocodile or some other reptilian creature
that truly offsets that amazing shade of green. I was scared.... ):

Purse # 2 - The Duffel Bag

Well, this isn't really a purse, but a duffel bag.
I can always use a duffel bag! Not a purse, but it's cute.
.
.
Day 2 - What can be in the box today?
.
Purse #3- AKA The Man Bag
Logan graciously inherited this bag.
.
Day 3: The light at the end of the shopping spree
.
Purse # 4 - AKA The Brief case

While I wouldn't consider this a purse,
it will work great as a bag for church.
.
Last but, not least...
.
Purse #5: AKA The Heart bag

Hey, I actually think this one is kind a cute!

Well Dad, I am most appreciative of your shopping efforts! Even if upon the arrival of certain bags I was a little fearful, overall I had fun waiting to see what you had sent me! (:


Thank you Dad,
I love you!

As it has been said (it seems),

"When it rains, it pours"...

So, after looking for, about, 2 years for a purse with me. I finally found one I like, at of all places Disneyland. Todd was thrilled to get it for me. I love it. Maybe, my Dad's positive purse energy helped me to get past my 'purse block'... Now, I just have to decide which to use.

Purse #6: Mickey/Minnie Purse - Care of my Todd

Thank you Todd for your patience and your LOVE and support, as always.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Love the Mickey Bag and the First Green and reptil one. I am looking for a new one as well. Glad you found one.

html/java