Friday, January 30, 2009

In Memory of our beloved Angel....

My heart is so heavy it feels as though it is breaking, and my eyes can't seem to ebb the flow that pours forth as I type this. MY sweet Angel was freed of the constraints of an Physical body, and the suffering and misery that come with it. Angel had been struggling with neurological health issues for the past year. No answers were previously found... In the past couple of weeks her health had deteriorated and today she was diagnosed with a huge tumor in her chest cavity extending from her spinal column into her chest making it difficult to breathe, eat and causing her a great deal of pain... ):
.
Angel Haser
10-17-99 - 01-30-09

From the very first moment I saw you - I was in love.

I have never known a dog as wonderful as you.

Everyone that met you commented on what a beautiful dog you were - inside and out!

You never had one mean bone in your body.

I am thankful for the privilege to have been your Mommy.

Angel, you will always be in my heart, and I will always miss you!

Thank you for always making me smile!

Thank you for always greeting me with a smile and tail wag, even 'til the end, when you could barely stand and were in so much pain.

I will miss you every day my sweet friend.

I am sooo sorry we couldn't fix you.

Thank you for bringing my children joy.

We all loved to rub your speckled belly..



Thank you for being such a good friend!
Honey, misses you too.....


I am grateful your last few moments were peaceful and we were able to be with you and love you.

Your family will always love you!



Good bye my baby dog...

Your Mommy will always love you Angel and miss you...


Angel - We LOVE YOU!



We know that you are now watching over us...

5 comments:

Sims Family said...

Oh, I am so sorry. I know how much you love her.

Eric Peel said...

I am so sorry to hear about Angel. She has been around for so, so long and has given you so much joy over the years. I know one day we will lose our beloved Ainsley but I don't think knowing it will someday happen will make it any easier to swallow when we do lose her.

Anonymous said...

What my dad said. I'm sorry for everyone- especially Krystin. I know it must be hard. But I've heard rumors about you getting a new dog- you must go fast.
p.s. this is Rebecca.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry Hasers. Angel was lucky to be in your home spoiled and loved by your great family.

katie and co. said...

So sorry to hear about your dog. Those pictures are priceless.

html/java