Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Snoring????

Ok! I have to take a video of what sleeping in my room is like sometimes! LOL!

I usually can sleep through anything, so if Todd snores - I would never even notice. He doesn't usually snore ALL the time either, but lately.... Apparently, his allergies are bothering him or maybe perhaps we lost a muffler in his nose??? Not quite sure which. Ok, so this morning I wake up, at some hour too early to be considered morning yet, to the sound of very loud snoring. In fact, I think that it may very well have been the shaking of the bed not just the sound that awoke me... Well, I turn over and gently nudge my sleeping husband, to no avail. So, I try pinching his nose (ever so lightly), just enough to brake up the breathing pattern. A little snort a grunt, but nope it continues. Finally, one more nudge and he rolls over! YAY! Quiet, ok not quite quiet, but at least the snoring is NOT in my direction. I am feeling much happier and ready to fall back in to my peaceful sleepy state, so I roll over - facing away from him and... then my little HONEY dog starts SNORING loudly! She sleeps on the floor next to my side of the bed. What the heck?! What kind of dog snores? Seriously, she is only 5 pounds how could those HUGE sounds come out of her. I just started laughing. If only I had a video camera. It was too funny!

Just had to share in case there was anyone that was wondering what it was like to sleep at the Haser house... Remember if you are sleeping over bring your ear plugs or snore louder than the rest! LOL!

Posted with permission of Todd... :p

1 comment:

Cherylann and Mike said...

That is cute. I guess it is like having a house next to the rail road tracks, you get used to train. he, he.

So, about your camera dilemma. I have heard that Black Friday is supposed to have some good deals. Good luck!

Miss ya around here!

html/java