Sunday, November 23, 2008

Krystin's Birthday Party

Krystin had a "Movie Night"/ Sleep Over birthday party Friday evening. The evening began with Pizza and Purses... Krystin picked out matching purses (same pattern different colors), so the girls could coordinate for their evening out. After the last girl arrived, we were off to see "Madagascar 2"! It was a perfect night for the movies! Following the movie, we came home to enjoy cake, ice cream and gifts - then games 'til the wee hours in the morning! It really amazes me the amount of energy 12 year old girls have! Poor Logan was trapped in a house full of girls. I talked to him about it, and he reassured me that he DID NOT mind a house full of cute girls... hmn.... ??? Anyhow, the girls were all EXCELLENT and we didn't even have ONE drama attack! WOOO HOOO!
Happy Birthday Krystin!

Ok, Having a 'holiday' birthday can be a bummer sometimes. Trust me, I know, my birthday is in December. You just have to love a child that embraces their holiday birthday and goes with it. Yes, Krystin has always tried to embrace having a birthday near thanksgiving, but this year her embrace really took the cake - literally!

Dear Goodness! What is in that box?? Can it be??

Yes, Krystin had a Turkey Birthday cake. It was actually quite delicious!

Strike a Pose!




The Girls at the movies!

Back at home... Ok, who farted? Just kidding. Time for games!

Is it time to sleep???! Please say YES! Ok, well then just stay up all night in Krystin's room watching movies! (o;

Sleepy little girlies in the morning, with a VERY spoiled little Honey-dog.

1 comment:

Todd J. Haser said...

I think you and I should get shirts that read, "I survived Krystin's 12th!!!"

html/java