Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Krystin BABY is 12!

Krystin Cassidy Haser


From the first moment I saw you - you made my heart fill with joy!

Krystin I LOVE YOU!

Happy 12th Birthday My sweet, little one...


My 12 favorite things about you:


1st: Your loving soul. You have so much love in you it is sometimes hard to contain, which is a good thing.

2nd: Your hugs! Ok, this goes without saying! You know I can't go a day without a Krystin hug!

3rd: Your talent... You have a constant desire to plan and accomplish amazing things! Dream big my baby, the world will be blessed because of you!

4th: Your natural ability with animals. This is a gift, and a true showing of who you are inately... Patient, kind, intelligent and determined. All characteristics that will carry you throughout life.

5th: Your ability to make and keep friends. It takes a special person to be able to make friends as easily you do, but an even greater person to be able to keep them.

6th: Your love for veggies and healthy food! Since you were a baby you have always amazed me with your incredible rabbit like tendencies! May you always keep them and be healthy.

7th: You are the best companion! You are so much fun to take places. I always enjoy the time I have with you.

8th: Your love of the gospel. I am always amazed with your understanding and desire to learn more.

9th: Your devotion to your family. Even when we can be annoying.

10: Your sweet smile... Just seeing your smile in the morning makes me feel happy!

11: Your little raspy voice. So cute, especially when you are sleepy.

12: My favorite thing about you, my youngest baby, is who you are every day. You are so selfless and would be willing to sacrifice without even a blink for others. What a treasure you are to us and the world!


Krystin, on your 12th birthday - please know how much you mean to me and your family! Our home wouldn't be complete without you. Thank you for being a part of our family.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

What a nice tributeto Krystin. Hard to believe she was born 12 years ago---how time flies!

html/java