Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Logan's new obsession

Todd shared with Logan one of his loves growing up, body boarding (or boogie boarding as I remember it being called back in the day). . . Logan was so cute today, he didn't want to get out of the ocean for anything. I took some pics with my phone (not the best quality).


Logan waiting for the perfect wave...


Woo-hoo...


Time to catch another wave....

It was so beautiful at the beach today, although a tiny bit chilly after playing in the water. We had been looking for just the right beach for Body Boarding and I think we finally found it! It is called Salt Creek Beach... Logan was so happy, because the other beaches were rocky or didn't have good waves, this one was just right. I knew we might have found the right one today when we parked and every where I looked people were getting out of their cars with boogie boards!

Salt Creek Beach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried to Bodyboard for the first time last month in hawaii. It was the greatest feeling ever! Everyone said it would take me long to learn but not with me. I caught on fast. Not to mention how beautiful it is out there. It's the perfect thing to do!

html/java