Tuesday, June 24, 2008

...

Everything is going very well out here... Although, this week Todd is in San Jose, California for some training thing. My girls are going to girl's camp.... And my Logan will be going to Arizona for an ortho appt and of course visiting my Dad and any friends that he can coordinate with. So, I am pouty this week... I don't like my family all being gone. I will only actually be alone for one night, but I love having them around all the time. )o:

Logan enjoying the view of our backyard from the Master balcony...




For Family Home evening a couple of months ago we did a taste test --- Which is better Angel Food Cake or Devil's Food cake. The results were mixed, but the girls felt inspired to create a 'mortal' cake... This was their creation. It did look a little like it might challenge our existence in the mortal state, but it actually tasted pretty good.


Yes, we all ate their creation and survived.


I had Indy hanging out with me and she saw the fruit bowl, got excited and jumped on to the bowl.... Yes, Indy claimed all the fruit in the bowl, she was so happy! Turkey butt bird.

We are VERY proud to say that Xia has finally decided that she wants to bathe herself! She had a great time splashing all over! Yay Xia!


Xia going to town in her little bath.


Yes, We have a Clean little Xia-baby! HOW CUTE!

This week Kayla and Krystin left for Girl's Camp. Krystin was over the moon with excitement. Kayla is not our great outdoor adventurer, but she was being brave, as they will be camping in cabins with bathrooms (and there will be showers there too). I hope everything is going well and they have an awesome time (will keep you posted). They will be back Thursday!

Krystin with a couple of her new good friends


Kayla & Krystin ready to go!


Girls in their camp shirts that they made.




No comments:

html/java