Saturday, June 28, 2008

Busy Week for sure!

Ok, PHEW! I made it through this week and so did everyone else... Here are some pics so you can feel like you were there too! LOL...

Logan left for AZ Weds night, pout...


Logan waving good bye as he was getting on the plane... )o:

The girl's got home from Girl's camp on Thursday! The girls had an excellent time and made lots of new friends. They are so cute they have been singing all the camp songs they learned since they got home. I think we all have them buzzing in our heads now too...


Kayla with her new friends right after getting back.


Krystin no worse for the wear after her first time to girl's camp.

Oh, and to make life seriously more interesting than it needed to bee... A swarm of bees decided to make a home right outside of Krystin's bedroom window, cute! Krystin is terrified of bees and her window wasn't shutting all the way (which posed a slight problem)... So, we called in the professionals....


Brave bee guy getting rid of the hive...

Friday the girls were ready to go explore that beach that I took Logan too. They approved and we had a lot of fun.

The two specs in the middle are my girls

Todd came home late last night (friday)! YAY!! (o: .... Sorry no pic for that one!

This morning was a big one for Krystin. A moment that she has been dying for forever it seems to her. After watching both of her siblings, complain, suffer and endure braces it was her turn to join the metal mouth club!!! She was SOO excited! I do believe she is the cutest!


Fresh shiney, new braces smile

To help ease Krystin's pain and suffering Todd and I took the bug to get some Jamba and a cuddly baby to rest her sore face on.


and ... Logan is finally home tonight, with my Dad. They drove together and met us at my Aunt Karen's house for my little Cousin Brittany's baby shower.


My Cousin Brittany & Justin (her guy)


My Cousins Brittany & Bryan... Bryan was looking out for Brittany's new baby with some very thoughtful 'Butt Paste'... I don't know why, but that just made me Laugh!


My kids at the babyshower, they were so patient and good!


Me and My sweet Krysto-braces-buggy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Not sure if this helps but we got some free butt paste that works btw, on diaper or nappy rash as we say from these guys:

nappy rash
or www.buttpaste.co.uk

Worth a try..

html/java