Thursday, June 12, 2014

Random pics again

Random pics to see what life is kind of like at the moment, part 2...

One thing I am taken aback with is the fury of wildlife.

The other day I looked out the glass door onto the patio/deck thing and this little guy was hiding next to the table. I grabbed my camera to just get a pic through the window.  Come on he is so cute, only about 3 inches.  He of course, was camera shy, but I caught him!
They should name him: Turbo!

I peaked outside to see where he went, he didn't see me, but I saw him.
Cutie.

We don't want the kids to lose their 'imprinting' of our faces, so we send them silly face pics all the time.


Kids send us pics too...

Not sure how safe this is, but she is a super-climber.

Oh, my kids braved the breadmaker! I almost fell over in shock.


Logan was not amused with my shock.

I was, so was Lily.


and Honey.


I love when they sleep together, so adorable.



Spring makes for some awesome walks, and where we are in NJ is amazingly beautiful.
We are surrounded by two Natural Reserve Parks.
One has a lake.



Dogs love their walks and so do we.

I am really silly sometimes.  Don't ask.

Look, I can sometimes be normal. (not really)

MISS THIS FACE!!

Still want to cut my hair.... 
Seriously, sometimes it is attacks me while I sleep and I wake up tangled.

Love my pups. I sent KC this pic, she sent me the below.

Doesn't look very cuddly.


That face!


PURE JOY!


While I do NOT like cities, I do love going to the city with Todd for a night!


Hi Krystin!

and Indy!


I have no clue what this was about...


My kids are being labeled?

I love the sky and clouds.


Hi, Krystin & Indy!


Love the moon too.





(Kids are entertaining remember, not sure where they get it?)



my rug.


Me pretending that I have my bird on my shoulder.


More selfie overload between me and the kids.  Oh my...



(is that a tooth brush in Logan's hand, yes that boy has good hygiene... Makes a Mom proud.)

Todd sometimes torments my little fluffy thing....
He puts his shirt over her and she runs around with it on her. He thinks it is funny.
I would think it was mean, except she keeps coming back over and over.


Oh, we had a Skype date with Indy..
Ok, with the kids, but Indy crashed the party.


Look at that smiley beak! LOVE HER.




Kids are cute, don't know what happened with their parents.

Anyhow, a day in the life at the moment...

Here's to hoping we can all be together again soon.

No comments:

html/java