Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Hawaii- Part 2


Bonus, random phone pictures:

I love it when Todd makes me laugh.  




Todd humored me and took classes in lei making, and I think secretly enjoyed it as much as I did!
 

Some how this tiny tug boat can move around massive cruise ships. 

Yes.  We are that cheesy. 


Logan, sorry you can't fight your genetics. 


The emergency boat they used as a shuttle.

The tour boat that we saw the whale on, and went snorkeling. 

I want the bird ones from this display! 

Sunset on the sea...
Heaven. 


Shakes on the boat...
Oh my. I do love my sugar.... 

Another of our favorite spots was Kawaii.
Todd and I went to a Sushi place for French toast breakfast.
Weird, right?
It was awesome.  We sat out side across from the ocean and had little friends.

(Please notice our adorable leis we made, and exchanged.)

Our breakfast buddies.



Todd was concerned I might actually take one with me and bought me this little friend.

This is the beach we had breakfast next to.
It is also where we both learned to Paddle board. Really fun.


Bus pic on way to Boat Luau with random photo-bomber behind. 

Aww, doesn't he look handsome. 

So much fun!


Duffy loved his rooster.

Hahahahah 


Going to Hawaii is like living in a post card.


More Leis we learned to make.

I made this one for Krystin! 

Todd made this for Kayla! 

I made one for Logan too. (His school colors).



Waiting for the shuttle after the cruise...


Cute! 

We didn't realize this, but our cruise ended on December 7th on Pearl Harbor Day at Pearl Harbor.


So true... 

After we got all our camping gear we headed the hour drive to Logan. 




Gorgeous drive.

When we got to Logan's school, he was meeting with his Anime Club and the girls were helping him with his 'make-up'...  :) 


More road pics, because I don't want to forget any of it. 





JEEPS everywhere!

At our campsite. 


beautiful drives everywhere.


We tried some food from this place.
It was good and different... and I forgot to take a pic.


Laundry at a down-town laundromat.


Driving with my man... LOVE IT.


Logan sent this. He went with a group of friends. 



Jeb the one legged rooster.

Grocery store next to Logan's school.  It is a SIGN! 

Handsome breakfast burrito making guy.

I was taking pictures and this little beastie tried to sneak attack me, but I caught him on camera.





Campsite views...




Our new favorite breakfast spot - Ted's.


Jeep!!! 

And.  Our new Favorite Shrimp place.
Best Coconut- macadamia shrimp ever! 
The sign doesn't lie.

My Maui hat. 

Logan on campus. 

View from balcony at Waikiki hotel room. 


Even the clouds are pink and magical at night. 

Actually delicious sushi.
Strange story about that.  I wanted sushi, good sushi so badly.
Todd and I set out on foot walking about the crowded, busy city streets on Waikiki.  We passed a bunch of sushi place, and I was like no.  Then across the street on the second story of this mall I saw a sushi place and was like lets go there. Todd was like ok, sure.  Come to find out that was my sisters favorite sushi place when she lived there for a few months! Crazy.  


Oh and waffles with pineapple and coconut syrup....  

Doing laundry at the hotel.

Churros at Taco bell? What?!

Nothing says Romantic more than get flu shots together on vacation, right?
Costco - $15 bucks each, sweet! 







Sunset according to my phone in Waikiki...
Todd said it looks like a Phoenix.  
I take this as a sign too, that we are MEANT to live in Hawaii.

Come on...  Don't we look like we belong there?


Look a REAL hamburger in Paradise!

Surfboard parking. 

This place made me think of our kids and miss them. 

Hawaiian shaved ice, of course!
Apparently, I was in a yellow mood.
Pina Colada, Mango and Banana, with Pineapple soft serve inside...

I do Likey-Likey it!



Logan's Dorm room... 

Logan at sushi with us.
Yes. I had to go again. 


Yummy cookies.


Last pic, finally!
On the plane heading home...


It was wonderful to have a cute Kayla waiting for us at the airport when we arrived!
We landed after 11pm on Sunday night (Krystin had school in the morning, so she was at home).

I highly recommend Hawaii if you are considering it! 

No comments:

html/java