Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Krystin's Unintentional new look!


Krystin has been BEGGING me to get her hair cut.
I offered to give her money.
There are THREE haircutting places just downstairs from where we live.
However, she insisted that I must be there for the experience.

I didn't want to go.  
Haircutters ALWAYS bug me when I go with the kids and try to get me to let them do my hair too, and I don't want them too.  Yes.  I was being a baby.  

Anyhow, I finally agreed to go with her, as I always do.
Well, always, except the last time about 5 months ago when she went by herself, which I was SO proud of her by the way...  But...  It didn't go the way she wanted, so she needed backup this time.

I went with to oversee the process.
Krystin just basically wanted a trim and to angle her bangs, 
which the last cut failed to do...

I found it interesting in the shop French music was playing.
If you know Krystin, this was an INSTANT win!

That and all the hairstylists were men, in suits?!  
Weird?!


So, we tell the 'Chris', that was his name, what Krystin wants.
Do a little visual with our hands and her hair to make sure he understands.
Silly us, we thought that would be simple.

He looked  at us and said, "No."...
Nope.  He wasn't going to cut her hair like that,
so he cut it how he felt it should be cut.
That is VERY Hong Kong like.  I swear!

Well, the haircut came out cuter than the one we requested!
I love it!


Sometimes you just have to trust the professionals,
other times you just don't get a choice!

No comments:

html/java