Sunday, March 25, 2012

Easy, FUN, Healthy Snack!!

I had NO idea!

No idea, that Popcorn was not a mystical creation....

Seriously.

I mean you have to have some sort of magical powder right, 
to make it pop in the microwave.
Or is it the bags they are sealed in at the store.
Must be something that is done to them.
Some magical popping in a micro-chemical?

Seemed like a mystery to me.

We do have a popcorn making machine,
because that is the only way you can do it without the magic bag/powder, right?!!!
But, Holy HIGH HECK - SO MESSY!

Well, to my surprise Popcorn does NOT have to be messy or mystical.

I saw this Blog
and the tales of easy homemade micro popcorn within the pages...
Well, they are true!  

No magic.
No mystery.
Just 1/4 cups of corn kernels
a brown paper bag.
2 mins 30 secs in the micro.

and you get this.

Perfect popcorn everytime!!!
No weird preservatives. 
No salt.
No slimey butter.
(I don't much like salt or butter, sugar YES, salt yuck)

Just a 15 cal per cup, healthy snack.
(Yes, you can soup up the popcorn anyway you like, 
but so far my kids seem happy with micro-corn in the raw.)

Maybe, others know of this secret,
but it was SHOCKING to me!!!
So, I HAD to share!

Happy Popping! (:

No comments:

html/java