Friday, March 23, 2012

Midnight HUNGER Games!

Ok.  
No.  I didn't read the book series.

But, I have teens.

So, when my hardworking daughter(Krystin) requested 
that we see a THURSDAY night (really Friday Morning) 
Midnight showing of the Hunger Games...
How could I say NO?!

I mean just because we had to be up at 5am
and have to get up at 5am the next day
Oh, and there was Track Meet the night before,
and we weren't home til after 9pm.

Sure!  Let's do it!

Well, it is obligatory for a midnight showing to camp out side the theater
 for a minimum of 7 hours before the movie.

We thought it would be fun to dress up for the event.
My friend posted a fun idea about making shirts  for the event on her blog.
Now I had to figure out what kind of shirts I wanted to create.
I had an idea of what I wanted the shirts to look like, 
and after searching for a while I found a Mocking Jay I liked.
I turned into to an iron on print.

I think they came out really cute.
Super fun!
It was PERFECT on the black shirts,
and best yet, kids liked them!

 






 
Krystin and her Good friend Kimmie

 Oh, and SUPER Cute.
The kids brought the Narwhal Movie bags 
I made them for Valentine's Day!

Anyhow, I thought the movie was very well done. (:





1 comment:

Sims Family said...

You guys look so cute in those shirts! Brave souls. Here is the question...did your kids go to school the next day? I wouldnt have. :-D

html/java