Monday, June 14, 2010

June happenings

First and Foremost,

Happy Birthday to my Dad,
or as the kid's call him "The Bub!"

We were able to spend his birthday with him, and he was our first official house guest at our new place. I did warn him about the boxes and chaos,
but he was undaunted.
In fact, he was eager to help out! (:
Thanks Dad - it was fun to see you!
We love you!!!


Logan had Track Awards Night



and Cross Country tryouts for next year.
He is still healing from an injury, but made the team!

Logan and Krystin attended a weekend Youth Conference


Kayla had a couple big projects to work on,
and was not able to join them...

Krystin and Logan performed a service project,
as part of youth conference.
They loved planting these trees!



They worked hard, played hard,
and came home spiritually uplifted,
and a bit exhausted (in a good way).

Krystin had 'crazy hair' day at school

Doesn't look crazy to me, just cute.
But, who am I to judge!

Bonus: Birds agree with me that having Daddy work from home is awesome!


Well, One and a half weeks left of school. I can't WAIT! SUMMER, get here NOW! (:

1 comment:

Sims Family said...

New house looks good! I can't believe your kids are still in school! I'm about ready for summer to end! :)

html/java