Saturday, May 1, 2010

Roller Coaster Anyone?!

Yes, I am a self-proclaimed Roller-Coaster-ADDICT! I love the anticipation of the ride, I love the thrill of the loops, bends, turns and drops, and I don't even mind waiting in a moderate line, if I am waiting with my Hubby...

All this being said, why is it when my Life becomes akin to a Roller Coaster ride, it makes me a bit anxious, stressed and pretty much wigged out?!

Really????

If only I could look at my life in the same way that I do my beloved Amusement park attractions, that I happily pay good money for...

For instance-
Todd has a new job (again, YAY)
We decided we are going to move back to Arizona
(there's your official announcement),
Why-
well, three teens in high school (driving) +
would like to save money and be debt free at some point =
Not gunna happen in the tax happy, very expensive state of CA
-
Oh, the anticipation of packing...
Did I ever say how much I TOTALLY Love Packing?!
Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning...
Then there is figuring out which school the kids will be attending,
and filling out the registration papers and
trying to get all the classes that they were excited to take next year
and the new friend variable - sorry kiddos
Remember Kids - you all have each other at least
(Yes, all three in High School next year)
Oh, I Can't Wait!
Well, and the actual move itself - Mid Summer - in Arizona!
Woo- hooo!
Then, unpacking... Oh how I love unpacking, even more than packing!!!

-Where is the I want off this Ride button?
Hopefully, in Arizona!

Ok, I am done ranting.
Actually, we do love Arizona lots,
and are excited to be able to come back by choice.
If only I could blink and everything would be done, but where would the fun be in that?

So, everyone, do me a big favor and pray for a record
breaking cold front to hit Arizona the third week in June, Ok! (:
Please!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow---moving again so soon? We were hoping to take advantage of you being in CA to visit with you on a Disneyland trip. Hope & pray all goes well for you. You know, ID has pleasant summers......Good luck!

Sims Family said...

I am praying for the cold front in AZ, too. I'm glad you are coming back! This time lets get together! We're going to be renting out our house and buying a cheaper smaller one, so I feel your pain. Packing and cleaning. Yuck.

Annette said...

Glad to have you BACK! :) However like Melanie I was loooking forward to seeing you this summer in CA but we will see you this summer in AZ.
Love ya....

Mike, Chelsea and Co. said...

That's awesome that you're coming back to AZ!

html/java