Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh, the Joy!

of packing and moving!


A very nice person from Church loaned us his trailer!
Yay! Sooo, helpful!

packing and disassembling...
everything



Kids mostly hard a work.

We did take a break to celebrate
my little Sister's 28th Birthday!
(with my Mom too)
Happy Birthday Samantha!

and Mother's Day too!


My Favorite thing about our new place?

A Mommy Dove in a nest outside our front door.
HOW CUTE!

Now, when you are packing and moving furniture what does that make you really crave? Well, other than a nice long, warm shower.
Well, it makes me CRAVE homemade Chocolate Chip cookies!!!

So, I asked my Kay if she would oblige me.
She said, "YES, she would!"
So, she took a break from packing and made me yumminess!

Krystin provided emotional support,
and even offered her services in quality assurance.

The cookies were delish - Thank you Kayla-Love!

What were the pups doing?
I know you were wondering...
Other than constantly barking to go with,
and running under our feet while we move furniture...
being cute little dolls


Ok... back to the task at hand!

Bonus: because he is so cute....

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh, so much fun packing. NOT. BTW, what is in your sister's shirt?

TamaraLove said...

Hi Melanie -
That would be a penguin in my sister's shirt! (: She has a thing for them, and we gave her that one for her bday.

html/java