Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Peace, Love & Harmony



Doesn't get much better than that!

Tonight was Krystin's performance. She was simply amazing!!! We are SO Proud of her. She was comfortable on stage, smiling and confident, and the house was packed.

I have to give Krystin a little extra 'shout' out too. Last night about 2am I have a little buggy waking me up with a tummy ache. Apparently, Krystin's stomach was hurting. I told her to go lay down on the sofa and to wait and see if it felt better.

Unbeknownst to me, she was very thirsty before seeking a little motherly comfort. Really thirsty, so she drank a ton of water before coming to my room.
After being gone for a time, came back in my room. I asked if her tummy felt better. Nope she was throwing up.
Throwing up???
But... She has her performance that next day (today, about 12 hours from that time). Well, she had no fever, and I was hopeful it was just a bit of nerves and a case of too much water. I kept her home from school, until lunch time, to sleep and make sure she wasn't really sick and off she went. Fortunately, her Musical theater class was after lunch, so she wouldn't miss any last minute preparation.

...
Despite the previous night.
She was amazing, although I am sure exhausted. Her determination and passion are always amazing to me.
Well, that and how adorable she is.

Today I am so thankful for my Krystin.
.
Also, I wanted to note that, supposedly all the holes will be filled by Friday. I sure hope so, because Krystin is having about a gazillian girls over for a sleep-over Friday night. .
Thank you too to Kayla for picking up Logan. She is a wonderful big sister.


Bonus: Click below

Krystin
(bad quality, but you get the idea)

No comments:

html/java