Monday, November 23, 2009

Krystin's Ear piercing.

Kids are funny sometimes... I have told my girls over the years that when and if they wanted to get their ears pierced, I would take them. Kayla waited until she was 15 to get hers done, and Krystin had told me she didn't think she ever would get hers pierced.

Then, there was the gift:

Pierced earrings + no ear piercings =
A dilemma


So.... Krystin and I conferred on the issue, with the pups of course. Lily cringes at the thought of an ear piercing & Honey gets ready to bolt.
.
Yes, it was decided - it was time.

Krystin before.
She may appear to be smiling, but she was really terrified.

Blanca the piercing lady.
We had to talk Krystin through it.

.
but, She survived and now loves her new accessories.

.
Krystin after

1 comment:

mvpeels said...

Yahoo Krystin! You look beautiful! now the "accessory delima" begins....good luck with that. Happy Happy Happy Birthday! Love, Sister Peel

html/java