Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Preparing for Jade

I like to be prepared.

In general!  
However, when we have a new family member joining our home, I try to not only prepare their needs, but try to facilitate a smooth transition with our other family members.

As such, I set up Jade's Play Pen a week a head of time. I left it open, so Hazel & Cocoa can check it out. I don't want it all to be 'new' when she arrives.  

New carrier too.  
They like to jump in and out of it and check it out, which I think is healthy.  

Then I remembered, a good friend gave me a 'mini-pom' baby!  I am guessing this plush is ~about the same size Jade will be when she comes home!  So...  I put Jade's new harness on the plush and introduced it to the girls. LOL! (Ok, for my entertainment mostly, but really how funny and cute).


Then, I put the 'plushy Jade' in the play pen with them! LOL!

They were like, "Mom, really?"



4 more days!   

No comments:

html/java