Friday, March 1, 2013

Life as we know it - Asia style

Todd started working with a new company in January.
A big new global company, which is cool.

They hired him because of his expertise, 
to build up the area of practice that is his specialty here in the Asia. 

What does that mean exactly?

Well, a few things....

It means that we are most likely going to be here for a while longer.
How long, we are not exactly sure.

It also means my days of being spoiled with breakfast, 
lunch and dinner dates are few and far between now.   

The position that he agreed on was to consist of 25% travel, at most.
Well, he is running at over 75% travel so far...  (shocking! not!)
Which, since our children are big means sometimes I can go with him...  
Dinner dates in a foreign local (usually with his colleagues, btw).

It also means a lot of opportunity for him career wise, 
doing what he has a passion to do.

I am sure I will post more on this soon,
but there is the update for now...

Lots to figure out and to do...

First thing on the list, petition Target to open a location out here.  Just one.  
I will commute, it is ok.  I am use to it.  Target, please come to Hong Kong. I love you!  

No comments:

html/java