Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Sweet 16, Krystin!

My Darling BABY Krystin,

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!

16 Candles were lit for you today!
One in honor of each year of your life so far.

16 years that we have had the privilege of loving you,
and having you as part of our family.

I can't believe my sweet baby that you are growing up so quickly.
How can my youngest love be 16?!!


Has it really been 16 years, 
since this man delivered your safely into my arms?

Wow!  16 YEARS!
So Many MEMORIES fill my mind, as I think of the past 16 years.

You were the SWEETEST baby, ok still are!
and just got cuter and sweeter with time..
Nothing could slow you down, ever!
11 months old.




I love the strong unconditional love-bond you have with your siblings.

 and the fun you share...

 They love you lots.





Thank you for all the fun memories, so far!

 And while I miss my little baby-bug,
I am excited to see the woman you are becoming!

Everyday, I thank God for having you in my life.

Your smile never fails to brighten my day!

I love you more than should be allowed.

You are truly a blessing to us,
and all that know you.

I am so grateful for your strength of spirit,
For knowing who you are and what you want,
for never compromising what you believe is right,
and for never giving up, even when things might seem impossible!

You are truly a shining light and example to those around you!

Happy Birthday my sweet girl,
and
May this Sweet 16 year be filled with 
amazing memories that you will cherish forever.

Love you lots,

Mommy

No comments:

html/java