Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Halloween - 2011

Todd and I had a party to go to.
This year Todd picked our costumes.

He was the Big Bad Wolf (after the full moon had set)
I was Little Red ....

He was VERY Scary!

Being that Todd was the Big Bad Wolf...
I thought it would be funny if the kids were the three little piggies.
They humored me for ONE picture, only!


Before the party, that Saturday morning early
A Miracle occurred.

Logan and Krystin Both had XC Practice
at the same time
and the same LOCATION!
Hard to believe!
The girl's team ran in costume.



Later we went to the 
Ralph's Grocery Store - Pumpkin Patch!









Logan spent more than 4 hours working on his.
Yes.  It is true.
We started decorating cookies without him,
and apparently I still have not unpacked my Halloween cookie cutters,
so we just decorated round cookies.





Finally, our pumpkin family was complete!

The kids dressed up for school.

Little Bo Peep

Logan was a Rock Star


Kayla was an Old Fashioned Cow Girl

After school, 
I had Special Halloween Treats for them.
(didn't come out quite as I intended, but the kids loved them!)


The Dogs were PSYCHED for Halloween too!

I dressed up to pass out candy,
and the kids did actually go trick-or-treating.



My Kids

The kid's friend Alex came to hang with them.
(Yes, Krystin is wearing fangs, yah don't know?)

Our street was pretty quiet, not many visitors.
But, the dogs waited patiently to greet them.

All-in-all,
A Fun Halloween
Even if we are all super tired!

Oh, and last but not least...

Happy 3rd Birthday 
to our Little Lily Pup!



No comments:

html/java