Friday, April 2, 2010

busy...

Here are some highlights from this week.

Todd & I had a secret middle of the day date.



Logan had a track meet



Yes, he was awesome!

Krystin got a new hairstyle.

I told her to give me her best angsty teen look.
She couldn't stop smiling.
This was the best angsty look she could muster, cute.

For April Fools, we were sooo busy, too much going on, so...

I made the kids some yummy slow cooked oatmeal.

They love it, but this time I added a secret ingredient.
a little bit of red food dye to the bottom of the dish.
So as they added milk and stirred their oatmeal turned pink.

They laughed at my joke and enjoyed their cereal.

I WON a CUTE hairband from here.


I don't do it justice, so I had Krystin model it with
her new hairdo



We are 'baby-puppy-sitting' for 4 days.

Honey and Lily are enjoying their new friend

Our new friend "Star"
.
I couldn't help it I put a bow on her.
She has great hair!
So cute.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I love your middle of the day date. Are they cleaning the outside of the San Diego Temple or is it construction work?

html/java