Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I didn't want to post about Mother's Day, because, well, I was pouting.

It is my first Mother's day, as a Mommy, that my kids were not with me.

Notta ONE.

Just made me a bit pouty, but I would be amiss to just pout forever...

So, Mother's Day.

Kay sent me this...
I cried.
She drew it online, beautiful!  I am going to cry again.

Todd got me these:

and I might have begged him to make me pecan rolls, which he happily obliged.
While they weren't as 'pretty' as his normal, they were delicious!

Logan arranged for See's Candy to be sent to me with a sweet note from all of them
Yes, I cried again.


Krystin had a special Mother's Day gift waiting for me in Hong Kong as well!!!!

Somehow, Krystin won't say how, she got me a Sally Mae Bear!!
She is the female disney bear.  You can only get her in Japan.
Krystin has one, and she KNOWS how much I wanted one.
She is seriously the cutest!
Duffy was so excited too!

Of course, I needed to get her a couple of outfits.
Todd took her shopping at a baby outlet in the mall.
We found both these little 'dresses' on clearance!
(10 bucks US and she had two cute dresses! Sweet!)


Adorable!

(Just as an aside the bear was given to me when we came out for KC's graduation, she did not in fact teleport)...


 Since I could not be with them on Mother's Day, I bought them tix to see Caesar Milan in HK.
Yes, the Dog Whisperer was in HONG KONG!
Of course, he comes after our dogs had left!

They said it was awesome!

Kids sent me a cute pic!
Love those faces.

They had a great time!

Todd also took me to Jersey City for Cuban Dinner.
(They might not have decent Mexican food on the East Coast, but the Cuban sort of makes up for it!)



We watched the sunset looking across the water at NYC, beautiful.

Really reminded me of Hong Kong... You can stand in Kowloon look across the bay at Hong Kong Proper.  In some strange way, made me feel closer to my babies.

In other news,  Mother's Day was also My Sister's 32nd Birthday (Happy Birthday, Samantha!)  & She got engaged!   WOO HOO, much fun planning to do.

A Most Happy Mother's Day to my Mom as well!  

No comments:

html/java