Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Break Activities... (part 1ish)

We felt the children needed to rekindle the love of blowing up these little rubbery balloons with a straw.  It was awesome, and they were way better than I was.










And, cause I am kinda crazy...
When we were having a sorta cold spell.
Well, if the wind wasn't blowing it wouldn't be THAT cold.
We went to Pedro's for dinner...

 and then made a bonfire on the beach
with smore's 





We were SO cold!
but it was SOO FUN too
 who doesn't love a GOOD fire....???


 smores


Oh, I bought these JUMBO Marshmallow. 
Super amazing for Smores, btw.
I would definitely recommend them!

Only weird things. 
Fire pit next to us, guy was sitting in the pit with the fire!
I know it was cold, but weird.
The pit on the other side of him the Dad kept pouring gasoline on the fire...
I was waiting to see if we were going to have a Darwin nominee in the making...

No comments:

html/java