Tuesday, December 13, 2011

38th Birthday!

Why, 38, Hello!

I was, for some reason was sad to say, "Good Bye to 37"...

37, was fun.

But, welcome 38!
I am actually, quite grateful to meet you! (:

Every Birthday is a GIFT!

Some pictures that made this birthday that much more special!

Kayla- Immortalized my Indy in Plush!

Logan - made me an incredible origami rose!

and 
Krystin - drew me this amazing Charcoal drawing.

MY GOODNESS Sakes!
My kids are SOO talented!
The best part is that I had NO idea about any of it.
They were all so busy with school and activities I was not expecting anything from them.

I am so grateful for such wonderful kids, that gave me gifts that they knew I would treasure more than anything else.  Their love and time expressed through their creativity.  
Amazing.  
Thank You!

Todd's gift to me, besides many other things and love,
the device to record these memories, a camera. (:

Other things that made me smile!

Dinner at Native Foods
(No animals were injured in the making of dinner, YAY!)
 Yes, they humored me....


 and my fave, mint chip/chocolate ice cream cake!
Sweet, literally!

-So, 38, nice to meet you.
May you be as good of a friend as 37 was! -

No comments:

html/java