Monday, December 27, 2010

Birthday & other stuff

 I have had a bad case of Bronchitis the last couple of weeks, and am NOW finally feeling better...  After Todd insisted I go to the doctor and got me on some antibiotics.  I really, really hate being sick, and even more than that - hate going to the doctor...  But, Yay - I can now breathe without coughing and can sleep, which means everyone else can sleep too!  I hate coughing... ugh...

Anyhow, on the 13th -
I turned 37 yo.

I  am actually excited about this birthday!
Thirty - seven sounds cool.  (:
Even though, I wasn't feeling superty we had some fun.
Over the weekend...
We had the opportunity to see one of Todd's old cast mate friends, 
from his high school plays, perform in our old stomping grounds.
A couple other old friends were able to attend as well!
 The play was by my Mom's house, so she was able to attend with us.
She even had a cake for me!
 It was awesome.

Todd took me shopping for a couple of hours,
and bought me the cutest boots and an outfit!
So sweet, especially considering how much he loves shopping.

We enjoyed the beautiful weather with the kids.
 
Love their outfits!  
On my birthday (Monday) we kidnapped the kids from school
and 
Spent my birthday at Disneyland!

 Yay! So fun... 
My Dad & Todd gave me beautiful roses!  They smelled wonderful!

All-in-all, it was a great birthday!


Bonus:  Ok, so remember Krystin's special cake fell on it's face?  Well, we felt bad, so we surprised her with a little lizard cup cake!  She loved it. (: 

No comments:

html/java