Monday, March 25, 2013

Recent Happenings...

Oh, my head is spinning.
We seriously have had too much going on...

I will catch up on everything at some point, I hope!

Well, here are some highlights from recent happenings.

Most importantly (Sorry, Todd!),
Ember wanted Todd's attention and helped him wake up!

Kayla was busy studying while entertaining two creatures, yes two.

Honey always takes a moment to enjoy the beauty around her...

Lizard does too, even with a friend.

Krystin's true self shone through!

Daddio & Mommallama were able to attend a royal affair!

She was even given a shield! 

And sang a lovely number with the other princesses. 

Logan and Queennie battled a GIANT!

After that, a little dragon taming didn't seem a challenge at all! 

Tammy convinced Todd to bring a different keyboard into the home:
(hint, hint, hope he takes a break from his usual daily key pressing for this one!)

Indy was a LOVE bug, as usual!

This is how Ember lures her pray into her mouth!

Todd has become obsessed with Tard the cat, 
so this must be included.
Ha ha!  A smiley cat, via Logan.

Nope, almost 11 months, still doesn't look yummy.

Dogs have been walked a lot!

Wow, and Ember is SO happy Chinese New Year is over.
Look at that belly.

Logan demonstrating his smoulder!

Honey and Lily enjoyed having a 'dog's life'

Krystin and Logan had school picture day,
while Mom and Dad were in Salt Lake. 
(Yah, I will back post on that soon.) 
I asked them to message me pics on the way to school.
 Love it!

Honey's ears look a bit better.

Ember enjoyed some freedom running around and jumped on my leg!

yes. she is cute.

Todd went to Shanghai, again.
Krystin and Logan joined me for Disney Dinner date. strait from school. 

Even cuter!  Sorry.  I can't help it.

Logan demonstrated some art work.
Can you guess who it is?

While you are thinking about it, we took the dogs for their 10 millionth walk on this path.  The path is quite pretty.  If only it smelled that way too...

Did you guess JFK?
Of COURSE you did!

We got very excited, because we found these at the 7-11!
I mean prepackaged mini donuts at a 7-11 can't disappoint right?
 They were nibble size.
Ok, they were as you would expect.  Not very yummy!
However, Todd said that I am a donut snob, so don't take my word for it.

Kids joined me for Pepper lunch, for dinner.
Always feels weird typing that.
We had such a great time.  
I sure love spending time with my kids, and hearing about their lives, opinions and thoughts.
Such neat people. I am so LUCKY!

OH!  Very important!
We celebrated Pi Day, which in Hong Kong is NOT an easy task.
Finding a fresh baked pie is pretty much not going to happen.
So, I made a pudding pie (with mix from the US),
 and a frozen apple pie.

Twas' quite good.

Ok, well there are SOME of the happenings, minus the major happenings, like Utah, and Kay's boyfriend Alex's visit, and many other things, but I will be updating on that soon.  Look into the past soon, and they shall appear.   I hope.  

We (Logan, Krystin and I) are heading to California for a few days on Friday, eek.

No comments:

html/java